Forsaken - WoW guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Thimandyn

Thimandyn
    Thimandyn

Thimandyn Empty Thimandyn

Post by Thimandyn Tue May 24, 2011 4:30 pm

Have you read and understood the guild rules, and can you attend raids with our current raid times?: Yes, only if there would be some IRL situation I won't come.
    Can you listen on Ventrilo? Yes
    Can you speak as well? Depends on my family. Sometimes yes.

Character name: Thimandyn
    Class: Shaman
    Talent spec(s) you are applying with: Restoration, using http://www.wowprovider.com/?talent=11226005_7_8p5o0550340513553151
    Relevant stats: 321 healing, 48 mp5, over 5k mana. I have a green chest now so my stats are gonna be better after I replace it. Did like 50 DM west runs for the chest from prince, but it haven't dropped so far.

Raid experience: On this server? ZG with a hunter. I wanna also add I watched Kaktus raiding so I know all tacs used on this server.
    Class/spec experience: I think I'm a good healer with a shaman, tryed a priest once but came back for shaman, it's just better xD

Do you know anyone in Forsaken, and if so, who? Kaktus, he's my neighbour.

What kind of person are you? I'm a calm person and I can listen to my officers and follow their orders. I'd like to add my english is not the best but Kaktus promised he could help me with understanding.

Why do you want to join Forsaken? It's the best horde guild and my friend is in it. We are used to play together.

What can you bring to the guild? A shaman version of a cow to help with raid healing by spammmin chain heal and using totems like wf to boost the raid.

Anything you want to add? I was playing L2 before wow but I think I can adapt fast. Just using a keyboard instead of a mouse to run.
    Totemkhamen
    Totemkhamen

Thimandyn Empty Re:

Post by Totemkhamen Tue May 24, 2011 4:34 pm

Although the application seems short he is one of our better applicants among shamans.
    I inspected his gear and you can tell a player by his gear choice, and in his case most of the slots were a right pick.

+1 from me. I'd like him to be invited unless any1 has any problems which I doubt
    Loktarg
    Loktarg

Thimandyn Empty Re: Thimandyn

Post by Loktarg Tue May 24, 2011 4:45 pm

My questions:
    Can you handle beeing treated rough and keep it cool ?

Sponsored content

Thimandyn Empty Re: Thimandyn

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 10:16 pm