Forsaken - WoW guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Nahe
lulakebab
6 posters

Lulakebab

lulakebab

Lulakebab Empty Lulakebab

Post by lulakebab Wed May 11, 2011 8:45 am

Have you read and understood the guild rules, and can you attend raids with our current raid times?
    Yes
    Can you listen on Ventrilo?
    Of course i can
    Can you speak as well?
    I can speak Eglish as well , as i can eat.
    Character name
    Lulakebab
    Class
    Shaman
    Talent spec(s) you are applying with
    Restoration or Elemental ( as it will be better for guild)
    Relevant stats:240 sp , 2 % Spellhit , 13 % SpellcritCh , 5.4 k Mana
    Do you know anyone in Forsaken, and if so, who?
    Pratorus. He sent me about 5 or 6 whispers ))
    Why do you want to join Forsaken?
    Because i wanna to join a lot of Raids and have a good time. Also i want to have normal community to talk with , when i'm spending hours by the WoW.
    What kind of person are you?
    I'm optimistic and quitly happy man. I want to replace my mind in the game world , because the world around me is so dangerous and radiationly.
    What can you bring to the guild?: I have 300 alchemy , herbalism skill and fishing skill. I 'm also a got person to speak with.
    Anything you want to add?
    I think , i said all that is needed.
    Nahe
    Nahe

Lulakebab Empty Re: Lulakebab

Post by Nahe Wed May 11, 2011 9:38 am

Good luck with your appliction! Smile
    Fjonk

Post by Fjonk Wed May 11, 2011 11:11 am

32 years old? Razz U are 8 years younger then my mother. Well thats not a problem. GL
    Jindo

Post by Jindo Wed May 11, 2011 2:56 pm

this application look really confusing, in the way that you cant make a clear picture between our asked questions
    Funkey
    Funkey

Post by Funkey Wed May 11, 2011 3:08 pm

I think , i said all that is needed.

Pretty short, so I don't think so. Always something you can say that can convince us.
    Anyways nice to see a player from Japan.
    Exstacy
    Exstacy

Post by Exstacy Thu May 12, 2011 12:51 pm

Well this is a very interesting application indeed Very Happy Must be the first time I interact with someone from Japan.

As told this is very rare and there is so much bumps on the way if you were to get invited.

The fact that you are from Japan makes wonder how well you would be able to integrate into the guild, both with the language barrier and the fact that Japanese culture and customs varies a lot from the western worlds, which is the majority if not the only culture we got in our guild.

For the position I can only with regret say that we currently have a abundance of resto shamans in the guild( 9 in total!!) and we do not recruit any other speccs at this moment.

Comments on the application: All in all it's a bad application, even with consideration of your English skills. You do not mention mp5 which is a major deal when it comes to shamans and you seem to focus more on getting a invite as a elemental shaman. Also from a guild point of view the fact that your country is so far away from the server and that I know very little about Japan and it's general population persona makes you a very uncertain character. The application is also very messy, I believe you should think of a guild application as any other application, meaning structure and relevance is important.

With regret I have to decline your application Sad Though feel free to speak to me any time I am in game, as I find it really interesting that you're from Japan;)

Good luck finding another guild and I hope we'll see more of you within the community that is feenix;)

>Declined and Locked<

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 11:54 am