Forsaken - WoW guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Tjerna

Tjerna

Tjerna Empty Tjerna

Post by Tjerna Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:05 pm

Have you read and understood the guild rules, and can you attend raids with our current raid times?: Yes I have!
    Can you listen on Ventrilo? Yes.
    Can you speak as well? I can indeed.

Character name: Tjerna
    Class: Hunter
    Talent spec(s) you are applying with: Breast Mastery
    Relevant stats: HP/Armor/Defense/Dodge/Block/Parry as tank, AP/Hit/Crit for physical dmg chars, SP/Spellhit/Spellcrit/MP5/Mana for casters. All unbuffed

Raid experience: Which classic raids have you completed? I have downed everything up to Twins in AQ40. The tactics are still fresh!

Class/spec experience: How much experience do you have with playing the class and spec you are applying with? As a hunter I've come as far as Nefarian. The downing of Twins was with my warlock where I also was the warlock "tank".
    Worth mentioning is that I've played each and every class for over six months. I'm confident to say I have good knowledge of them all, giving me the advantage of knowing what everyone else can do in specific situations. Also know that if shit hits the fan, will use to save the day.

Do you know anyone in Forsaken, and if so, who? I'm afraid not Sad

Why do you want to join Forsaken? Quite apart from being a good raiding guild, is there anything else about the Forsaken that has tickled your fancy? Have you heard of our humour, our insane officer staff, our mascot Viking? Why is it *Forsaken* that you want to join? Well.. to be honest I have a burning desire to raid, it's what I love most about the game.
    It was when I read through the application form I read about your humour and insane officer staff. It got me very interested in finding out for myself if this is true. I hope I will, some day.

What kind of person are you? As in are you a humorous person, are you friendly, do you like the odd dungeon that you don't really need, just to socialize, what makes you *you* and not the guy next to you?
    My sense of logic is my gyroscope.. and gay people make me giggle.
    I got a kind of "scholarship" when I graduated saying I was the wisest of the entire class of '09. Mostly because I had a wicked sense of humour. They considered me to be some kind of genious because of my humoristic remarks. Even though my humor is dark, judgemental and completely out of hand I'm happy about it and so are the ones around me. Some might call me mental.. I don't know! Moving on!
    I am also a very competent person and I'm an incredibly easy learner!

What can you bring to the guild? Yes, we know you can bring another «insert your class and role here» to the guild. But what else? Are you the kind of guy that will help other guild members farm dungeons for items, would you help farm buff consumables for that big upcomming progression raid next weekend, do you have alts that can provide us with crafting items with CDs, anything like that.
    I'm gonna bring Me. What else can I bring, to be honest? Okay, I'll be serious!
    Competence
    Experience
    Retarded remarks
    Help in all it's glorious forms!

Anything you want to add?
    I read through some applications and one answer caught my eye. The value of RL over WoW, which also applies to me.
    Though at the end of the day I bet all of you value RL over WoW!

Thank you!

Edit: I work as a railway engineer. This comes with one problem, they could call me and ask for my help if something goes wrong with the railway, so to speak. I am not forced to come with, but at the same time I can't always decline. This doesn't happen very often though seeing as we're 6 on "standby". Problem might not be the right word to use though.. I'll try my best to decline if I get called up in the middle of a raid or when it's about to start since it might be hard to find a replacement!

Last edited by Tjerna on Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Qira

Tjerna Empty Re: Tjerna

Post by Qira Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:07 am

i've never heard of this guy but please... get him IN!!
    Blastoff

Post by Blastoff Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:19 am

Breast mastery.. how did noone notice that before?? I've heard of things like Nefagrion and w-HOR-e (hand of rag) but this is fresh !
    Rokki
    Rokki

Post by Rokki Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:12 pm

the main issue is that we have more hunters than we need, i'm ready to accept you only if you're okay with having to sit out if needed, if you accept that /w me ingame.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:54 am