Forsaken - WoW guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Apomir - Combat Rogue

apomir

Apomir - Combat Rogue Empty Apomir - Combat Rogue

Post by apomir Mon Apr 04, 2011 11:32 pm

Have you read and understood the guild rules, and can you attend raids with our current raid times?: Yes
    Can you listen on Ventrilo?: Yes
    Can you speak as well?: Yes

Character name: Apomir
    Class: Rogue
    Talent spec(s) you are applying with: Combat->16/35/0 (mainly for PvE)
    Relevant stats: 605 AP, 22.09% crit, 10.00% parry, 23.86% dodge

Raid experience: MC Full, ZG Full, AQ20 Kurinnaxx and Rajaxx (both on retail and on this server), Onyxia(retail), Chromagus from BWL(retail)

Class/spec experience: I used to play rogue back in the old days so now i wanted to get back on it, fully raiding experience with rogues:)

Do you know anyone in Forsaken, and if so, who? I know some guys but im not very close to any of the members:)

What kind of person are you? I prefer RL but i always raided on time and till the raid was going on so i dont see a difference now

Why do you want to join Forsaken? I used to play retail WoW on server Scullcrusher PvP and there was a guild called Forsaken that were the best on the server

What can you bring to the guild? Experienced raiding rogue, also have priest if needed sometimes, a lot of fun, company, help and luck:)
    Anything you want to add? I have another 60lvl priest named Kuliana, so if you sometimes need priest i can log and play it since i have good experience with priests too:)
    nit
    nit

Apomir - Combat Rogue Empty Re: Apomir - Combat Rogue

Post by nit Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:57 am

we're full on rogues, and your app wasn't very impressive; declined.
    -nyht
    apomir

Post by apomir Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:10 pm

Well, yeah thanks anyway. My app wasn't very impressive because maybie I made it too formal, but my aim was to show you my character specs and raiding experience and skills, not charming you with texts or so.
    I wish you good luck and guild progress in future, and since in this moment you are full on rogues try keeping me in mind for near future if you need one Smile
    I look forward to hearing from you
    Best of luck, Apomir Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:30 pm