Forsaken - WoW guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Braineater - Mage

Braineater

Braineater - Mage Empty Braineater - Mage

Post by Braineater Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:10 pm

Have you read and understood the guild rules, and can you attend raids with our current raid times?: Yes
    Can you listen on Ventrilo? Yes
    Can you speak as well? Yes

Character name: Braineater
    Class: Mage
    Talent spec(s) you are applying with: 10/0/41

Raid experience: I have experience with all dungeons on vanilla without AQ 40. I never visit this place.

Class/spec experience: Mage is my favorite class. I have been playing it cca 4 years on vanilla servers.

Do you know anyone in Forsaken, and if so, who? Yes, I have there some friends. For example, Notyouracc, Pif, Helly...

Why do you want to join Forsaken? Im looking for group with a good, friendly people and i think the Forsaken in full of them.

What kind of person are you? Its a verri difficult question :-) I am friendly and i love Humor and good company. (but my true love is Czech bear)

What can you bring to the guild? I can give you a new meat to the grinder. Now i am taking reputation for Ench. recipes. And much of humor comming with me! But its all :-/

My gear of Braineater is full D1 without head and boots, [Glowing Brightwood Staff], and two pieces of [Freezing Band].

Now something about my WoW career.
    I have been playing wow cca 4 years on vanilla servers. I hate TBC and WOTLK. On feenix server I play cca half year with warlock, rogue and mage. I love PvE, thats why i want to join your guild.

I think, I havent chance to join your company, but one my friend told me: "Try it, you have nothing to lost. His name is Pif and he is very good man.

Thanks you for your time. Good luck and have fun in WoW and especially in your real life.

Bye all, Braineater
    Blastoff

Braineater - Mage Empty Re: Braineater - Mage

Post by Blastoff Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:20 am

There are 2 problems: 1st - we're full on mages and 2nd - you're way undergeared for our standards. Good luck.
    Braineater

Post by Braineater Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:38 am

Ok, no problem, thx for your time! :-)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 8:23 am