Forsaken - WoW guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Munikakachi-Rogue-Combat

munikakachi

Munikakachi-Rogue-Combat Empty Munikakachi-Rogue-Combat

Post by munikakachi Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:53 am

Have you read and understood the guild rules, and can you attend raids with our current raid times?: Yes
    Can you listen on Ventrilo? Yes
    Can you speak as well? Yes, if its needed

Character name: Munikakachi
    Class: Rogue
    Talent spec(s) you are applying with: Combat(swords) cause thats supposed to be the best dmg output spec http://www.wowprovider.com/?talent=11215875_4_8305023105h24c52020050150231r

Raid experience: I was playing official wow for a long time and i was 50ish lvl when BC took part in the game, i cleared all t5 and my guild was progressing in Black temple and Mount Hyjjal but we never cleared it, i once killed illidan in whith a friend raid grp when i got invited. In wotlk i stopped playing right before Ulduar, but before that we had cleared all bosses up to Sartharion and 3 dragons. For classic wow i didnt manage to progress in the raids, but i have done them all until nefarian and some AQ40 up until the 2 emperors if i remember their name correctly so i wont be new at this. I believe that is all.

Class/spec experience: Rogue is going to be my main for the first, but i am not a rookie over it, i have raid forums and consulted a friend with whom i was doing arena back in the 70lvl cap days and i have learned a lot, the classes i know the most are priest and shaman and i am gonna make 1 from each in this server too. my shaman is already at his 50s.

Do you know anyone in Forsaken, and if so, who? I dont really know someones, i just saw a lot of ppl in the guild and i understand from what i see it is a good one, and i believe i can fit in there, as in my expirience with the game i have been very successfull.

What kind of person are you? Im easygoing, im funny i make jokes that ppl sometimes understand and sometimes they dont Razz (more than glad to explain them) i like farming instances and helping ppl just for the fun of it(thats also the reason im playing classic wow on this server) and i woukd be happy if people seen me as one of the ppl they can count on.

Why do you want to join Forsaken? Cause i want to expirience the lvl 60 instances Forsaken seems to be the right place to do that, i dont just want to farm instances, that makes me bored i want to try harder bosses and progress all the time, wiping isnt a problem for me.

What can you bring to the guild? Im quite new to this server, so proffessionwise i dont really have much to offer, maybe open some lockboxes at the time being but i do excell in makeng the best i can out of every class i play due to lots of studing in game mechanisms and class advantages and disadvantages. In my current expirience my top achievements is being ones of the top dpsers in my guild with offspec classes like shadow priest and enhancement shaman at level 70 when gear didnt scale with these classes. I a, confident at myself and i believe i can be that good with my rogue too.

Anything you want to add? I am a loyal raider and i most of the times provide a notice if i cant be on time, hope i can join u, whatever the result hope u have fun and down kel thuzad althought i am not informed enough and i dont know if the game goes past c'thun in patch 1.12
    ty Smile

Last edited by munikakachi on Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:38 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : talent link)
    Rodent
    Rodent
    Admin
    Admin

Munikakachi-Rogue-Combat Empty Re: Munikakachi-Rogue-Combat

Post by Rodent Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:09 am

Why are you requesting membership access already? This application hasn't been accepted, you're not a guild member yet. It's a poor sign.

That being said, wait for Nyht to read and respond to the application.
    nit
    nit

Post by nit Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:14 am

Sorry, not an impressive application and we're full on rogues at the moment; declined.
    -Nyht
    munikakachi

Post by munikakachi Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:00 pm

Firngrod wrote:Why are you requesting membership access already? This application hasn't been accepted, you're not a guild member yet. It's a poor sign.

i was getting an error when i was trying to make the new topic and i thought i would need the access in order to make it, sorry about that.

No hard feelings for the decline, but i would really want to know what u didnt like about my application, thank you for your time.
    nit
    nit

Post by nit Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:28 am

munikakachi wrote:
    Firngrod wrote:Why are you requesting membership access already? This application hasn't been accepted, you're not a guild member yet. It's a poor sign.

i was getting an error when i was trying to make the new topic and i thought i would need the access in order to make it, sorry about that.

No hard feelings for the decline, but i would really want to know what u didnt like about my application, thank you for your time.
    As I said, we're full on rogues so even if you had a lot of knownledge with your class from pre BC and wrote a big and impressive application, I'd have to consider if that is right for the other rogues too.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:41 pm