Forsaken - WoW guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Enigmalol - Mage

Enigmalol

Enigmalol - Mage Empty Enigmalol - Mage

Post by Enigmalol Fri Mar 11, 2011 2:20 pm

Have you read and understood the guild rules, and can you attend raids with our current raid times?: Yes
    Can you listen on Ventrilo? Yes
    Can you speak as well? If I have to - I could. But since a lot of people I have been raiding with said my voice can be kinda annoying, I am pretty sure just listening is enough Wink

Character name: Enigmalol
    Class: Mage
    Talent spec(s) you are applying with:
    • For ZG; AQ20/40; Worldbosses; BWL Most likely Fire.
    • MC Arcane/Frost since Winterchill bugs.

Raid experience: Well i played WoW on Retail for about 4-5 years, not quite sure. In classic, I raided with a Restoration Druid and cleared together with my Guild whole ZG; AQ20; MC; BWL; and AQ40 until Twins. In BC i saw and killed everything until Mother Shahraz in BT. Quit WoW with the Release of Wotlk, because they kinda destroyed the awesome feeling in Raids in my opinion.

Class/spec experience: I started to level a Mage shortly before BC was released (Played Druid before), and PvPed a bit with it on 70. As mentioned, stopped with Wotlk for a while.

Do you know anyone in Forsaken, and if so, who? So far no, but i would like to Wink

What kind of person are you? Well i can be quite funny, and if needed, very disciplined and focused. I always try to stay friendly, and if im pissed of about something - I'll try to handle it and to talk about it. I learn pretty fast if something is unknown to me. I never nerdraged so far, and i won't.

Why do you want to join Forsaken? I am looking for a serious EU Raidguild, which aims for Progress, and not for Items, which is needed, too, but should not be the main aspect of raiding imho. And since Forsaken is on the way to Rush through AQ40, i think im at the right place here.

What can you bring to the guild? Well, i always try to give my best and i play with brain. I am ready to respecc for every Raid, and im ready to support the guild by farming Mats for Nature/Fire/Frost Resistance Gear or whatever. If a Guildmate needs help with a Quest/a specific Item - I'll give my best and try to help him. Additionally, I have skilled up Enchanting and Tailoring 300/300 And would craft/enchant you items anytime u want Wink

Anything you want to add? Thanks for everyone who read my Application, and if i forgot something, feel free to ask Smile

Greetings, Enigmalol
    Enigmalol

Enigmalol - Mage Empty Re: Enigmalol - Mage

Post by Enigmalol Fri Mar 18, 2011 4:21 pm

Well i think this is one of my weaker aspects. Im not really a patient person :>

However, would be awesome to have some clear information about whats going on now. Im not sure if there is even any discussions about my App, or if its already declined.

Zel? Wink
    Zel
    Zel

Post by Zel Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:31 pm

We're extremely full on mages at the moment, if you'd like I could contact you when a spot opens up.
    Enigmalol

Post by Enigmalol Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:35 am

That would be awesome Wink

greetz.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:58 am