Forsaken - WoW guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Norden - Shaman from North Land.

A1exander

Norden - Shaman from North Land. Empty Norden - Shaman from North Land.

Post by A1exander Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:52 pm

Hello, Forsaken! I am 4+ years WoW player (tauren restor shammy), wanna join to you cuz I want PvE progression with good EU guild and my application below:

Have you read and understood the guild rules, and can you attend raids with our current raid times? Yes, of corse - 19:00 Server Time it is 21:00 Moscow Time (time zone +3 hours), so I haven't got problems with it.

Can you listen on Ventrilo? Yes.

Can you speak as well? No, cuz i haven't got microphone and my communicative skills (in English) not perfect Smile...but my understanding of English speech/voice/language is clear.

Character name: Norden.

Talent spec(s) you are applying with: 0/5/46 (usual Restoration talent-spec). Restoration - my main talent-spec; but I have got enhancement gear and elemental gear (use elemental in PvP).

Raid experience: On Retail: haven’t got retail experience Smile All my game experience - private blizzlike servers. All dungeons and raids are done in preTBC, TBC, WOTLK Add-Ons on several blizzlike private servers.
    On Feenix: MC/ZG/ONY.

Class/spec experience: Playin' restoration shammy approximately 4 years (with breaks ofc)

Location: Saint - Petersburg (Leningrad; Stalingrad); Russia.

Do you know anyone in Forsaken, and if so, who? Know some people, but not good.

What kind of person are you? I am kind, helpful, creative and serious person. Rebel…but have got steel nerves in raid and sometimes bore-man in RL - girls doesn’t like that…damn xD

Why do you want to join Forsaken? I want to raid with good guild, with people who know what they must do in different situations; I want to be pro. I try to be without guild but I cant, so I need guild to be with people and work together.

What can you bring to the guild? First of all – it is good raiding (healing); and helping in some decisions…

Anything you want to add? I love Hard Rock (old school Heavy Metal/Hard Rock; Power Metal; Melodic Death Metal; Black Metal), so Brothers of Metal – I hail you!!! :-D Also I like training in my university gym…I want to be a Viking! xD
    I am not smoking, not drinking (not SxE; simply – it is my way.)

About my education place: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RT-23_Molodets - this magnificent babe was disigned by people, who study in "Voenmeh" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baltic_State_Technical_University - I'm pride that I'm study here.

Anyway thank you for reading this wordish nocturne... :-)

With Best Wishes and from Russia with love,
    Norden.
    Commander Shepard
    Commander Shepard
    Admin
    Admin

Norden - Shaman from North Land. Empty Re: Norden - Shaman from North Land.

Post by Commander Shepard Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:04 pm

If you know battlefish thats auto invite!!!

Now seriuosly, I'd like to have a word with u ingame, contact Lemanjello when you can.
    A1exander

Post by A1exander Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:03 pm

Thank you for answering;
    I don't know Battlefish...
    Try to contact with you today.
    A1exander

Post by A1exander Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:45 am

Hello!
    I am ready to continue our conversation; Try to contact with you today.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:08 am