Forsaken - WoW guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Razyl, Orc Shaman, Enhance (lvl 60 )

Razyl

Razyl, Orc Shaman, Enhance (lvl 60 ) Empty Razyl, Orc Shaman, Enhance (lvl 60 )

Post by Razyl Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:00 pm

-Have you read and understood the guild rules, and can you attend raids with our current raid times?:

>Yes i did

-Can you listen on Ventrilo?:
    > Yes I am able to listen Ventrilo

-Can you speak as well?:
    > Yes my english is well, and I able to understand and speak with my Teammates

-Raid experience:
    > I have took part in different Raids, I joined already Scholo, Ubrs, Lbrs, ZG and MC. But honestly I couldn memorize all Tactics. But I think will learn tactics that I don´t know very fast.

Class/spec experience:
    > I am playing WoW for a long time and have experience. At the moment my shaman is my only Character because I want to concentrate on it. So I can say that my experience with this Class is good.

-Do you know anyone in Forsaken, and if so, who?
    > At the moment I don´t know someone in your guild, but I hope I will.

-Why do you want to join Forsaken?
    > I think "Forsaken" is a very successful guild which select their members carefully, so I think that the Teamwork is very good and all members could progress.

-What kind of person are you?:
    > I am a friendly and helpful person which wants to have fun with a good guild. I am a humorous person also I could be serious if it´s need to be seriously.

-What can you bring to the guild?
    > I can assist the guild in dungeons, even I don´t need that dungeon, also I will try to help Teammates by other things like collecting materials they need or leveling their twink.

-Anything you want to add?
    > I really hope that I could join this guild and could progress with you. Smile

Razyl.
    Commander Shepard
    Commander Shepard
    Admin
    Admin

Razyl, Orc Shaman, Enhance (lvl 60 ) Empty Re: Razyl, Orc Shaman, Enhance (lvl 60 )

Post by Commander Shepard Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:12 pm

Sorry, but we don't need another enhacement shaman.
    Razyl

Razyl, Orc Shaman, Enhance (lvl 60 ) Empty Re: Razyl, Orc Shaman, Enhance (lvl 60 )

Post by Razyl Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:33 pm

I could skill ele if you want.
    Commander Shepard
    Commander Shepard
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Commander Shepard Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:22 am

No need of ele too.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 11:17 am