Forsaken - WoW guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tekai

Tekai

Tekai Empty Tekai

Post by Tekai Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:16 pm

Have you read and understood the guild rules, and can you attend raids with our current raid times?: Yes
    Can you listen on Ventrilo? Yes
    Can you speak as well? Yes

Character name: Tekai
    Class: Shaman
    Talent spec(s) you are applying with:11/5/35

Raid experience: I have done ZG , MC World Bosses and BWL but only done mc retail but have done all on this server Feenix Smile

Class/spec experience: Shaman resto well havent that much experiance with shamans but i have been healer for pve as preist and the diffrent should be the name of the spells haha

Do you know anyone in Forsaken, and if so, who? I do not

Why do you want to join Forsaken? It's not much to it i like the name heard of good progres and wanted to join you and help you out with further progres Smile

What kind of person are you? I'm a humours person i talk much imo and friendly i like to raid and i like to see my guild to progres i help guildys often and is serious about raiding cause i dont like to wipe hehe.

What can you bring to the guild? I know tactics on the server in mc zg and bwl so that might be wroth anything and a good personality Smile

Anything you want to add?
    I have experience with a few of the other classes and a very good understanding of how the game works in general, i can also give tips if someone is asking about there classes or raids/dungeons since i have play this game for some years now. (I also has a ally warrior who can make all good flasks for raids that i can use to help out the guild in raids Smile

Hope you take me Cya! Very Happy

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 2:54 am