Forsaken - WoW guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Arroy's app

Arroy

Arroy's app Empty Arroy's app

Post by Arroy Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:39 pm

Have you read and understood the guild rules, and can you attend raids with our current raid times?: Yes
    Can you listen on Ventrilo?: Yes
    Can you speak as well?: Yes

Character name: Arroy
    Class: Rogue
    Talent spec(s) you are applying with: Assassination 31/8/12 (may respec if needed)

Raid experience: I've done ZG,MC,Ony,BWL,Naxx 80 on retail but that was long time ago
    Class/spec experience: Been playing rogue since the game started and i always play assassination on retail as well (got exp at the other spec of course)

Do you know anyone in Forsaken, and if so, who?: Noone unfortunately

What kind of person are you? I'm a very simple person. I stay away from game drama , good listener and i can obey orders without a question. I'm training kick-box for 2 years so i can control my anger. I never shout on a guild mate on privates and on retail.

Why do you want to join Forsaken?: When i first started to play in the server i saw a rogue (don't remember his name) and he was wearing Bloodfang shouders and he was also fully geared. Those shouderpads are the most beautiful thing that blizzard ever made in this game.So i decided to start looking for a raiding guild and then i saw a few members of Forsaken geared . Asked a couple of question and everyone told me that your the best raiding guild on the server so i decided to give it a try 'cause i love raiding Smile

What can you bring to the guild?: As i said above i've been playing so i'm a great player. I can also be very helpful to guild members with ANYTHING they need.

Anything you want to add? : I wanna say that from the all private servers i've played this one seems to be the best and i really want to be part of the best guild in the best server Smile
    Hope you agree my application.

Best regards , Arroy!
    Elor
    Elor

Arroy's app Empty Re: Arroy's app

Post by Elor Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:07 pm

We are currently full on Rogues and since you seem to kinda obsess over T2 shoulders and you want to raid as 31/8/12 I'm saying no.
    Crem's decision mainly though so see what he says.
    Arroy

Post by Arroy Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:08 pm

I said i can respec for raiding :}

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 4:05 am