Forsaken - WoW guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Grokoq - Druid

punisher231

Grokoq - Druid Empty Grokoq - Druid

Post by punisher231 Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:45 pm

Have you read and understood the guild rules, and can you attend raids with our current raid times?:Yes
    Can you listen on Ventrilo?: I think I can if my headphones don't break soon Razz .
    Can you speak as well? They are with mic and I have second just in case of a problem.

Character name:Grokoq
    Class:Druid
    Talent spec(s) you are applying with:For now is 14\36\0 but I can and I probably will change it.

Raid experience: Which classic raids have you completed, wether in classic, BC, Wrath or Cata, the point is: Do you know the tactics (still a moot point sometimes because this server has different tactics from retail on some bosses). Note: Knowing all will not get you an autoinvite, and knowing none will not get you an autokick, so there's no reason to lie and say you did them all if you didn't. We're just curious.
    Well on this server I've gone to MC , Ony , Zull and some of the other insts . I've gone to Nax on Wrath , Black Temple and etc Razz . I know most of the tactics but if I don't know something don't worry I'm a fast learner Wink

Class/spec experience: I've played with mage on any combination for half an year or was it more I don't remember , with a priest healer for I think the same amount of time , with warrior first it was on arms then I change it to fury for an year , with rogue combat mostly but on sub too with a hunter but it was for a mount I think , I played as a paladin too but I don't remember for how long it was far in the past Very Happy and I think that's it I haven't played only with lock but I don't think that's a problem Smile .

Do you know anyone in Forsaken, and if so, who?

Why do you want to join Forsaken? Quite apart from being a good raiding guild, is there anything else about the Forsaken that has tickled your fancy? Have you heard of our humour, our insane officer staff, our mascot Viking? Why is it *Forsaken* that you want to join?
    Because I want to meet with new people and you sound like realy funny guys Smile.

What kind of person are you? As in are you a humorous person, are you friendly, do you like the odd dungeon that you don't really need, just to socialize, what makes you *you* and not the guy next to you?
    Well I can be funny , but sometimes I act like an ass Very Happy but I'm trying to be frendly to the others (when I don't curse at them Razz) I can be realy helpfull if someone asks nicely Very Happy . I like the dark humour but I like the other types too Very Happy .

What can you bring to the guild? Yes, we know you can bring another «insert your class and role here» to the guild. But what else? Are you the kind of guy that will help other guild members farm dungeons for items, would you help farm buff consumables for that big upcomming progression raid next weekend, do you have alts that can provide us with crafting items with CDs, anything like that.
    Well I can be helpfull (as I mentioned before) with everything that is listed above and for now I don't have any proff so you chose what item with CD you want to get from me Very Happy . For the time I'm online I can help with anything if only you ask for it Smile.

Anything you want to add?
    I hope we see each other in the game and if I don't get in the guild no harm done Smile but you will lose nice player Smile .
    Garahn
    Garahn
    Admin
    Admin

Grokoq - Druid Empty Re: Grokoq - Druid

Post by Garahn Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:26 pm

I didn't even bother reading the whole thing, you definitely put the work in here, congratulations, I'll get you an invite soon!
    Nolfavrell
    Nolfavrell

Post by Nolfavrell Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:34 am

His spec seems like feral. And I think we agreed we won't use ferals for raiding but if Garahn and Quelaz changed that decision, why not.
    Flarg

Post by Flarg Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:59 am

Well if satchmo is coming back he is enough for feral druids so i prefer to change spec.
    Commander Shepard
    Commander Shepard
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Commander Shepard Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:04 am

Gar you know that most of the senteces here is guild applications questions?
    Garahn
    Garahn
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Garahn Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:59 pm

Of damn, didn't notice he was feral, sorry I was tired when I made my above comment.

We're in need of like one more resto druid...so I dunno, guess we'll just have satch figure this out, sorry for any confusion.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:29 pm