Forsaken - WoW guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Cpdane

Cpdane

Cpdane Empty Cpdane

Post by Cpdane Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:11 pm

Raid experience:

Havent raided that much, but im learning fast.

Class/spec experience: Warrior tank, pretty good, getting better

Do you know anyone in Forsaken, and if so, who?

Dont really know, just heard of and played with some

Why do you want to join Forsaken?

Seems like an nice guild and im looking for a raid guild

What kind of person are you?

Well im pretty fucked up and awesome

What can you bring to the guild?

I would help with whatever use i could do

Also i could bring some irl mates to join if needed, some healers some dps

Last edited by Cpdane on Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Commander Shepard
    Commander Shepard
    Admin
    Admin

Cpdane Empty Re: Cpdane

Post by Commander Shepard Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:15 am

More effort to application. If you give that much time to apply, how much time will you give to us?
    Garahn
    Garahn
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Garahn Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:41 pm

Yeah Cp, I talked to you in game and you seem like a nice guy, but we need to see effort here, thats the main reason for the application. I don't really care how much raiding or experience you have in the long run, you need to use this to show me a little about yourself, how determined you are and how well you can follow simple instructions like filling out an app. Go read the sample app again, then try this over.
    Elor
    Elor

Post by Elor Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:46 pm

Think I've done a few instances with you before. Good tank.
    Cpdane

Post by Cpdane Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:00 pm

Yea i was at lan with 5 ppl and been up for along time so wasent to serious, im sry.

I'll try again,

Have you read and understood the guild rules, and can you attend raids with our current raid times?: Yup
    Can you listen on Ventrilo? Yes
    Can you speak as well? Indeed

Character name: Cpdane
    Class: Warrior
    Talent spec(s) you are applying with: About the speccing im not completely sure whats the best for a tank but atm i have 9/0/42, i would be happy to respec if you think i should and if you can help me with it.

Raid experience: Well mostly the easier instances, alot of scholo, strat, ubrs. I did do Mc and Zg once but as a offoff tank it didnt teach me much exept i got to see the maps.
    But i think after a few runs i could really be helping out.

Class/spec experience: I have only played WoW for about 3 weeks, but the ppl i have been playing with usally think im doing good as a tank, and i think so too. Not the best ingame but decent for sure

Do you know anyone in Forsaken, and if so, who?

Know and know, i been in same guild as Slipper and i have played and heared about abounch of the ppl in there.

Why do you want to join Forsaken?

Well i have heard it's a nice guild, not only the raidning but the community aswell and i like a guild with ppl who can talk and have fun aswell and not just raidraidraid

What kind of person are you?

Well i think i'm an easy guy to get to know, im not too serious so often and i think ppl feels comfortable talking with me and joking with or about me.
    Trying to be honest as much as possible, be polite and nice with everyone.

What can you bring to the guild?

To be honest i dont know. I just feelt like giving it a shot, talked with Garahn and he said that there could be a tank slot open, so here we are.
    But i think i can help out abounch with things that maybe the 'bigger' tanks dont have time with, i could help out in chat with ingame problems, i would do my best to make sure i deserves to join and in that case stay in the guild.

Anything you want to add?

Yuh, thanks for the comments, realized after that you would probabbly just ignore an app like that, appriciate you take your time and respond.
    And thank you Elor for the compliment Smile

Also i have abounch of irl mates who are playing, most of them are 60, and if needed i could probably get ppl in for the raids who is trustable and decent geared and pretty well played.

Thanks for taking your time

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:20 pm