Forsaken - WoW guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Shamax resto shaman

shamax

Shamax resto shaman Empty Shamax resto shaman

Post by shamax Tue May 17, 2011 4:36 pm

Have you read and understood the guild rules, and can you attend raids with our current raid times? Yes
    Can you listen on Ventrilo? Yes
    Can you speak as well? Yes

Character name: Shamax
    Class: Shaman
    Talent spec(s) you are applying with: I am aplling to guild with Elemental shaman because i don't have guild, but i will respec anytime to restoration. So i will be restoration in guild.
    Relevant stats: 400 healing power/ 41 MP5 /

Raid experience: Which classic raids have you completed?
    Cleared:
    Retail ZG: 8/8 (On feenix ZG:8/Cool
    Retail MC: 10/10 (On feenix MC:10/10)
    Retail BWL: 8/8 (On feenix BWL:8/Cool
    Retail AQ20: 6/6 (On feenix 6/6)
    Retail AQ40: 9/9 (On feenix 4/9)
    Retail Naxx: 3/14

Class/spec experience: How much experience do you have with playing the class and spec you are applying with? I have a lot of expirience. I played shaman on WOTLK on private server, and when i herd about this server, i join to server and instantly made shaman.

Do you know anyone in Forsaken, and if so, who? Yes. I know Taurior and Purshevica

[b][b]Why do you want to join Forsak
    en?
    Well, forsaken is very good guild. Best on server i think. I was Alixium member, and every1 from Alixium are banned because of bug abusing. I herd that you are not abusing anything that is bugged, such as Hunter pull, ressing boss in MC and other things. Raiding was my hobby, and i can't find any guild that is like Alixium, whit progress and whit humor. And i think Forsaken would be great guild for me.

What kind of person are you? I have good sense for jokes, and i am friendly player. I would like to go in every raid, because that is kinda my hoby, that's how do i spend my free time. I love raiding and helping people, and that makes me special Razz

What can you bring to the guild? I can bring good and active player whit raid expirience. Also i am very frendly, and i would like to help people when they need help. For example Taurior needed some Groomsblood's and i gieved him.

Anything you want to add?

Yes, i would like to add something. I am epic geared shaman, whit full alchemy/herb. I have every single recept that i need for raiding and for tanks. I can farm up mats for Flask's anytime. Thank you for having time for reading my apply
    Regards: Sinisa Djukic.
    Rekkamees

Shamax resto shaman Empty Re: Shamax resto shaman

Post by Rekkamees Tue May 17, 2011 8:34 pm

I'm pretty sure u were in forsaken, ninja'd something and got kicked.
    Nahe
    Nahe

Post by Nahe Tue May 17, 2011 9:45 pm

Declined. Locked.
    Nolfavrell
    Nolfavrell

Post by Nolfavrell Wed May 18, 2011 5:25 am

Rekkamees wrote:I'm pretty sure u were in forsaken, ninja'd something and got kicked.
    This is Macarena's shaman, ninjaed Ony head.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 9:45 pm