Forsaken - WoW guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Phanezz - Resto shaman

Phanez

Phanezz - Resto shaman Empty Phanezz - Resto shaman

Post by Phanez Fri Apr 22, 2011 2:53 pm

Have you read and understood the guild rules, and can you attend raids with our current raid times?: Yes
    Can you listen on Ventrilo? Yes
    Can you speak as well? Yes. I am very active on ventrilo, however I do keep my mouth shot when thats needed (;

Character name: Phanezz
    Class: Shaman
    Talent spec(s) you are applying with: Resto
    Relevant stats: My gear is still being gathered, however I know exactly what to get for BiS gear pre-raid. However my stats aren't amazing atm, far from.

Raid experience: ZG (full), MC (full), AQ20(full), BWL (full), AQ40 (couple of bosses).

Class/spec experience:
    I played warrior as my main during all of vanilla, but have always found healing very intriguing. I played alliance during vanilla so I didnt really play shaman at all at that point, however, I do have a good understand of pretty much all the classes ingame due to playing for so long (since release til now). I can see how my lag of shaman play in the past can be seen as a minus, but I assure you that I master most classes within weeks of playing them first time Smile

Do you know anyone in Forsaken, and if so, who? I dont really "know" anyone, but I have talked some to Exstacy Smile

Why do you want to join Forsaken?
    I love having fun with my guild, but most of all I like winning. I feel that only forsaken can give me this as it is at the moment. Other than that, I also feel that everyone I have encountered from forsaken so far have been generally nice people. All of this addede to the easy decision of applying to forsaken Smile

What kind of person are you?
    I am a very outgoing person, I say what I mean, but do also expect people to tell me their oppinions. I believe very strongly in player optimization and believe that everyone should do their best to improve their game, even if its a 40man raid and one single player doesnt do "that" much of a difference.

What can you bring to the guild?
    Most of all, I can bring alot of experience from pretty much any class. I live in the believe that I am a good player and very tactic in my playstyle. I have yet to encounter a boss that have been "too hard" and therefore as stated earlier, do I only play with the best Smile Even as a back up can I bring a quality player to fill in when its needed and I believe I can move up the ranks before you know it Smile

Anything you want to add?
    I hope you found my application to be exactly what you are looking for and I hope to hear from you soon Smile

Last edited by Phanez on Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Polymath
    Polymath
    Admin
    Admin

Phanezz - Resto shaman Empty Re: Phanezz - Resto shaman

Post by Polymath Fri Apr 22, 2011 3:25 pm

Application incomplete, please follow our application form.
    Exstacy
    Exstacy

Post by Exstacy Fri Apr 22, 2011 5:02 pm

Accepted, as back up;)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:13 am