Forsaken - WoW guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Omni - Mage / Warlock / Rogue / Warrior

Omnizx

Omni - Mage / Warlock / Rogue / Warrior Empty Omni - Mage / Warlock / Rogue / Warrior

Post by Omnizx Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:22 pm

Have you read and understood the guild rules, and can you attend raids with our current raid times?: Yes
    Can you listen on Ventrilo? Yes
    Can you speak as well? Yes

Character name: Omxnz / Xn

Class: Rogue / Priest / Mage / Warlock

Talent spec(s) you are applying with: Shadow purely because I just leveled.

Experience: I've played WoW since the 13/2/2005, firstly as a Warrior then as a Rogue, I participated in our Realm First Molten Core run which was a haphazard collection of Guilds scratched together from Dungeon equipped players. It was the most fun experince I had ever had on a game to that date and I never looked back at that point (I was a keen Diablo 2 and CS player at one point). Later on I leveled a Rogue as my primary intrest was PvP, I raided with him to Chromaggus in BWL and developed and honed my skills on the class, during TBC I was utterly focused on PvP and achived S2,3 and 4 Gladiator Titles, I never raided further than Karazhan. When WoTLK hit I lost most of my intrest in the game as I saw what felt like a deterioration of the gameplay, I therefore only played at friends requests and even then only very infrequently.

Since, I've played alot on private servers mostly of the TBC varitey but some on Vanilla, This is the first server which I have felt was reasonably stable and relatively bug free and therefore I've decided to settle down. I want to recapture my earliest WoW memories predominantly of 40 man raids which I have grown to miss. I am completely focused and committed to any task I am set.

Do you know anyone in Forsaken, and if so, who? None

What kind of person are you? Committed and focused.

Why do you want to join Forsaken? You're the most prominant Guild I've seen whilst online.

What can you bring to the guild? 6 Years of WoW, Wealth of experince and committed attitude.

Anything you want to add?

Regarding my class: I have a level 60 Priest and Rogue with a level 47 Mage aswell. Ideally Rogue is my Main but I am happy to play any of Priest / Rogue / Mage / Warrior / Warlock depending on Guild needs. Neither of my Characters at level 60 have any decent gear so rerolling isn't much of an issue to me.

Regarding my Experince on this server: I have none, I started playing here about a week ago.

Thankyou for reading my Application. If you have any questions or are unsure about anything I can provide screenshots to prove everything I have said.
    Nahe
    Nahe

Omni - Mage / Warlock / Rogue / Warrior Empty Re: Omni - Mage / Warlock / Rogue / Warrior

Post by Nahe Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:36 am

Hi Omni.

Are you applying with your warlock aswell or just shadow priest?
    Omnizx

Omni - Mage / Warlock / Rogue / Warrior Empty Re: Omni - Mage / Warlock / Rogue / Warrior

Post by Omnizx Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:40 pm

To clarify - I have a 60 Rogue a 60 Priest and a level 47 Mage but am willing to level a Warlock and Warrior aswell.
    Nahe
    Nahe

Post by Nahe Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:20 am

Ah! Alright, I thought you had a geared warlock. Sorry, GL with your other chars Smile!

regards
    Elor
    Elor

Post by Elor Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:08 am

Declined, full on Rogues.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:57 am