Forsaken - WoW guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Healing Your Wounds! (Resto druid)

Svartpepr

Healing Your Wounds! (Resto druid) Empty Healing Your Wounds! (Resto druid)

Post by Svartpepr Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:48 pm

Can you listen on Ventrilo? As long as i keep my headphones intact Wink
    Can you speak as well? Ofc, im not the Silent type.

Character name: Svartpepr
    Class: Druid
    Talent spec(s) you are applying with: Resto Pve wise unless you demand an other spec, i enjoy them all.

Raid experience: Well been playing this game on and of since American release till European Tbc expansions.
    Ive allso been stuck on a different 60 server for a couple of years, wich i realize was a misstake after finding this server.

Class/spec experience: Ive masterd druids and most of the other classes vanilla wise egnouth to know all the tricks both pve and pvp wise.
    Location: Living in the lands of Blonds, Sweden other then that i know spanish Habla Espanol ? Wink

Do you know anyone in Forsaken, and if so, who? Yea Schinken in your guild was playing on my old 60 server he shud be able to have some information about what kind of player i was on my old server.

What kind of person are you? Well ingame i tend to be the person enjoying the differnt challanges this game can provide, i dont see a reason to waste time unless i feel the sweet satisfaction of accomplish. Ive mostly been focusing on Pvp but i wish to enjoy some vanilla feeling pve or atlest close to it. My previous server failed to hand me that type of pleasure. As a person id say im quite calm and easey going and id claim to possess analyze skills together with leadership wich allways conduct me to lead Pvp encounters.

Why do you want to join Forsaken? The reasons i wish to join Forsaken wud be the fact that im missing the Vanilla raiding and wish to do so with mature and experinced companions. And as far as ive heard your one of the guilds that can provide me with such a pleasure. Im allso aiming to lead WSG premades in the future and i belive pve guilds attracts players with dedication and dicipline wich are two out of three keys to succes ( as i decided to move to this server a couple companions from my old server with same goals allso started here wich will have experince in such task)

What can you bring to the guild? Otherwise then my experince from playing this game from the start i will bring a personality that shud be friendly and outgoing in social aspects of the game. Ive allays been a dedicated player so i will do whats needed of me to be part of a succesfull Pve guild. Other then that i can lend my pvp expertise if you wish to allso make a name for the guild in pvp encounters (if that's not allredy done)

Anything you want to add? I recently started here but my druid is allredy fully blue geared for both healing and tanking/dpsing i can lend you proffesions such as engineering/mining fishing and cooking.If there is any questions feel free to seak me up ingame, other then that i hope for future hours of fun together as we get to know each other. Yours Svartpepr
    Nolfavrell
    Nolfavrell

Healing Your Wounds! (Resto druid) Empty Re: Healing Your Wounds! (Resto druid)

Post by Nolfavrell Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:19 am

Nice app, throw me a whisper ingame and we can talk even though we have enough druids atm.
    Svartpepr

Post by Svartpepr Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:46 pm

Thanks for your reply. Ive tryd to find you online withouth succes so far but i suspect that i will catch you soon. See you ingame

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:37 am