Forsaken - WoW guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Smultronpaj

Smultronpaj

Smultronpaj Empty Smultronpaj

Post by Smultronpaj Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:48 pm

Eya, I thought I'd try this out. Nothing to loose alot to gain.

Have you read and understood the guild rules, and can you attend raids with our current raid times?: I did run through them and they're clear.
    Can you listen on Ventrilo? Ofc
    Can you speak as well? Same as above.

Character name: Smultronpaj
    Class: Priest
    Talent spec(s) you are applying with: 21/30/0 (Healer, Obvious is obvious)

Raid experience:
    Back in the days
    "Classic" MC And ZG
    "BC" Kara, Ssc, The eye, Hyjal And 3 bosses from Bt.
    "Wotlk" Not worth mentioning,

Class/spec experience: I started playing a priest from the release of bc, And played it ever since.
    I know the way around it and how to twist and turn it.

Do you know anyone in Forsaken, and if so, who?
    I currently do not know anyone in forsaken, I started on the server cause of a friend and then forced other friends to start just to see me leave, But Now I've decided to take up the axe and join them.

Why do you want to join Forsaken?
    I heard about it from a friend(Cpdane) And decided I'd give it a shot, Its always nice to have a community to spend the time with, and even nicer if its a raiding one.

What kind of person are you?
    This is a question better answered by others, I see myself as a calm, kind guy. I've got a strong patience and can handle both stressful and awkward situations nicely(Or so I've been told?)
    I enjoy a good laugh every now and then, So get frisky with me!

What can you bring to the guild?

What Im able to bring is a calm guy who enjoys helping ppl, I wouldnt mind farming instances for certain drops or even just helping out with a hard quest, or a hard elite. Im pretty much up for anything I can heal on! Razz

Anything you want to add?

Another light in the dark to help those in need, A flash of light closing the wounds of the fallen, Or I rly dont have anything else

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:12 am