Forsaken - WoW guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Changes,

Garahn
    Garahn
    Admin
    Admin

Changes, Empty Changes,

Post by Garahn Fri Jun 11, 2010 3:05 am

Today a big change happened within our guild. Figor stepped down as guild leader and passed it on to me. This makes me the third member to hold the position, but I want you to know, the guild will be stronger and more stable now.

Figor was having issues making time to play and to attend to guild issues. The stress was getting to him in his real life, aswell as in his duties as guild leader. For this reason he passed it on to me. I intend to bring some much needed changes to the guild. It is my hope that they will all be for the better.

Ranks-Ranks are being changed around to be more understandable, not only to new members, but also to existing members.

Alt-This rank is self explanatory.

Initiate-This is the rank for new, trial, members of the guild. Trials will take place over a two week period from joining the guild. Showing up on time for raids, doing your job correctly and listening to the Raid Leader are ways that you become a raider.

Raider-The most fundamental rank in the guild. This is the core of the guild, those of us who raid and get shit done. These members will get preference over Initiates in gear, and they will also be expected to perform near peak ability at all times.

Veteran-If you have been in the guild for a long time and have, throughout that time, been an exemplary raid and guild member, you will acvieve the rank of Veteran. Mostly this is the same as the Raider Rank, but they will never be removed for inactivity, and they will get preference on guild advancing items, such as Alchemy recipes and Enchanting plans.

Advisor-This is a Minor-Officer position, their input is considered important to the Class Leaders and Guild Leader, they can talk in officer chat, but mostly this is an honorary rank for those who contribute the most the progression of the guild through strategy.

Class Leader-These are the top members of each class sect within the guild. They are the main officers of the guild, take your class/spec/strategy related questions to them. But, do not forget they are your superiors, and if they ask you to do something you are required to follow. If you have an issue with your Class Leader bring it to me. They will also be the decider on whether or not an Initiate will stay on with the guild as a Raider after there trial period is over.

Guild Leader-Me, pretty much. I'll be making any overlapping decisions, but anything pertaining to your class should be asked to the class leaders first. (The only exception here is warriors, prot specced can bring questions to me, all others should go to Rodent, the warrior class leader.

Loot Rules are still unofficial, we are working on that though, we will have a solution within a week though. We have a working DKP system, but we also have an idea on the table that we wish to think through further.

More information will be posted in the near future.

I hope this all seems acceptable to you all.

~Garahn

Last edited by Garahn on Fri Jun 11, 2010 7:13 am; edited 1 time in total
    Elor
    Elor

Changes, Empty Re: Changes,

Post by Elor Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:48 am

I like this Smile
    Searinox
    Searinox

Post by Searinox Sat Jun 12, 2010 1:29 pm

Hmm, working DKP system as in we can see how much each person bids while bidding or the addon Figor found?
    Garahn
    Garahn
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Garahn Sat Jun 12, 2010 3:21 pm

The addon figor found works well enough, though there is no open bidding there is silent bidding, which I don't really see an issue with. We're still unsure if we are going to use it as of now, but having something tis better than nothing.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:49 pm