Forsaken - WoW guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
Totemkhamen
Bernadette
Daniel60
7 posters

Mage Application

Daniel60

Mage Application Empty Mage Application

Post by Daniel60 Mon May 23, 2011 7:49 pm

Have you read and understood the guild rules, and can you attend raids with our current raid times? Yes I have
    Can you listen on Ventrilo? Yes
    Can you speak as well? I will be able to soon

Character name: Manaburnz
    Class: Mage
    Talent spec(s) you are applying with: Frost

Raid experience: I’m going to be honest; I never played until mid 2007 so I never experienced ‘Vanilla WoW’; however; I cleared all the content (except Twins, C’thun and Naxx) with level 60s as a ’60 Twink’. Since I’ve been on this server I’ve cleared UBRS, ZG, MC but I haven’t been here for very long.

Class/spec experience: Used to play a level 39 twink frost mage and played a 60 twink frost mage for 3 months; raiding weekly Molten Core.

Do you know anyone in Forsaken, and if so, who? Yes I know Bernadette, Creations and Epicness; played with them all in retail.

Why do you want to join Forsaken? The reason I want to join Forsaken is because it appears to be the best guild on the server and ‘Creations’; spoke very highly of the guild and its members and I can’t ask for more than a very good guild with nice, sound people in it.

What kind of person are you? I’m quite a good guy; so people say . . . I do try to be nice all the time, I also have a good sense of humor and I love a good laugh (serious when I need to be). In my personal life I still live at home, I go to college and study Social Sciences and I’m currently looking for a job (times are tough)!

What can you bring to the guild? I actually like to help people; I’ve always been like that, so if someone needs help with something, I’m willing 95% of the time. Also I’m not a ‘guild hopper’. I can bring the guild a very dedicated and loyal player.

Just want to add: If you are full on mages I can reroll another class pretty quickly; I’ve also played Warrior, Warlock, Rogue, Priest and Shaman. So if you need any of these I'm willing to level one.

Regardless, thank you for reading my application.

Bernadette
    Bernadette

Mage Application Empty Re: Mage Application

Post by Bernadette Mon May 23, 2011 8:29 pm

I know I should probably not be posting in here, but this is a great wow player and a great guy. I would absolutely recommend him :-)
    Totemkhamen
    Totemkhamen

Mage Application Empty RE:

Post by Totemkhamen Mon May 23, 2011 8:43 pm

OMFG HE'S SCOTTISH!!!

I'd love to see creations and him go at it !
    Jindo

Post by Jindo Mon May 23, 2011 8:51 pm

kira, you can be posting reply's on any application topic, we all do it. just dont decline/accept a player Smile

the application is not bad but weve seen better being declined, wait for blastoff to reply.
    Bernadette
    Bernadette

Post by Bernadette Mon May 23, 2011 9:00 pm

Oh okay thanks, good to know Smile Anyway, I think Creations and Epicness can vouch for him as well. And if he doesn't get in as a mage we could tell him to reroll as a resto shaman since we're in need of those?
    Beergrills
    Beergrills

Post by Beergrills Tue May 24, 2011 7:17 am

FREEEDOMM !!!!!!!!!!!
    Nahe
    Nahe

Post by Nahe Tue May 24, 2011 9:05 am

Await Blastoffs reply. good luck!
    Blastoff

Post by Blastoff Tue May 24, 2011 9:57 am

We've spoken in-game and I was thinking you should make an app closer to this one: http://forsaken-guild.omgforum.net/t992-whatever-the-guild-needs .

As I understand you just dinged 60 on your mage and it's severely undergeared. I think we'd need to be somewhat desperate to invite him, which we are not as I explained in-game. We might be "desperate" enough on another class though, specifically shamans at the moment. The problem is that the shaman CL is on vacation and I'm not sure who's in charge right now. But I have to decline you as a mage.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:46 am