Forsaken - WoW guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Totemkhamen
Rasho
6 posters

rasho-resto shaman

Rasho

rasho-resto shaman Empty rasho-resto shaman

Post by Rasho Sun May 08, 2011 4:26 pm

Have you read and understood the guild rules, and can you attend raids with our current raid times?: Yes, everything clear.
    Can you listen on Ventrilo? Yes ofc
    Can you speak as well? Yes i can

Character name: Rasho
    Class: Shaman
    Talent spec(s) you are applying with: ench atm, but i want to join as Resto and ill respec if i get accepted
    Relevant stats: HP about 3700 if it matters./Spellcrit 15-16% maybe/MP5 about 20 from items and aditional from spirit./Mana for casters: 5500. All unbuffed

Raid experience: Which classic raids have you completed?
    PreBC:
    ZG.MC and lower all completed
    BWL full and AQ40 all without C'Thun
    no Naxx

BC:
    Full through BT and TK and all the lowers.

Class/spec experience: How much experience do you have with playing the class and spec you are applying with? I've done all preBC instances on Q-gaming preBC server with Resto shaman, i haven't played WoW on Retail but i've played shaman, expecially resto for about 3 years.

Do you know anyone in Forsaken, and if so, who? i know Bizenko and Purshevica they are my irl friends and told me to try with applycation. I know what kind of guild Forsaken is, from them.

Why do you want to join Forsaken? Quite apart from being a good raiding guild, is there anything else about the Forsaken that has tickled your fancy? Have you heard of our humour, our insane officer staff, our mascot Viking? Why is it *Forsaken* that you want to join?
    Yes, i have heard from my friends and thats why i want to join Forsaken !

What kind of person are you? As in are you a humorous person, are you friendly, do you like the odd dungeon that you don't really need, just to socialize, what makes you *you* and not the guy next to you?
    I'm mature person, i'm active. I can't say if im humorous or not, my friends must, but im very social and friendly.
    What can you bring to the guild? Yes, we know you can bring another «resto shaman that still need MC for gearup xD» to the guild. But what else? Are you the kind of guy that will help other guild members farm dungeons for items, would you help farm buff consumables for that big upcomming progression raid next weekend, do you have alts that can provide us with crafting items with CDs, anything like that.
    Im always ready to help with dungeons and whatever. I have herbalism and mining, so i could help with that too this is not a problem.

Anything you want to add? No, dont see anything additional to add. I just hope i get accepted
    Smile Best wishes, Rasho !
    Totemkhamen
    Totemkhamen

rasho-resto shaman Empty Re:rasho-resto shaman

Post by Totemkhamen Mon May 09, 2011 10:13 am

Another shaman that manages to misspell his main spec...
    His app is believable though.
    Polymath
    Polymath
    Admin
    Admin

rasho-resto shaman Empty Re: rasho-resto shaman

Post by Polymath Mon May 09, 2011 1:34 pm

Enchantment 300
    purshevica
    purshevica

Post by purshevica Mon May 09, 2011 4:01 pm

I know him from really long time and i will tell you that he don't lie about anything if you doubt . And about The spec atm he is ench cuz he play pvp with me and if he join the guild he will (Respec) as he wrote in his application Smile .
    Funkey
    Funkey

Post by Funkey Mon May 09, 2011 4:04 pm

they're talking about:

Ench = Enchanting

the specc is called

Enhancement

You normally say 'Enhancement Shaman, Enhance -\-, Enh -\-'
    Exstacy
    Exstacy

Post by Exstacy Mon May 09, 2011 8:01 pm

You've just experienced Funky's 101 Shaman grammar xD

I will give you a invite, on the condition that you're are fully aware that you will currently be our 4th! Resto back up! this isn't a nice position, but atleast it's a start;)

Contact me in game if you got any questions or is interested in the offer.
    Polymath
    Polymath
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Polymath Mon May 09, 2011 9:28 pm

Furry warior.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:59 pm